Founder, Creative Director
- Matt began as a marketing consultant who Forbes ranked as the "#1 Consultant Who Avoids the B.S."
- Matt founded The Marketing Agency to satisfy demand for his services.
- Matt is a Rutgers University graduate, combat veteran, philanthropist and member of Mensa (the International High IQ Society).
- Matt's favorite time of the day is coming home to his beautiful family: Jacquelyn, and their new son Remington.
"Marketers in 2017 seem to think consumers want products thrown in their lap daily.
People still prefer to hunt for what they want, and gather what they find. My job is ensuring people hunt for my clients, and gather their offerings, as much as humanly possible."
Chief of Operations
- Robert is a seasoned marketing/communications professional, and has worked in advertising, traditional marketing, and the corporate sector.
- He is a Internet pioneer, having developed some of the earliest sites online, as well as being a proto-blogger under the pseudonym "the Cyber Curmudgeon."
- He graduated from Temple University with a degree in Television, Film and Radio, and applies that creative background when navigating the underlying technologies of the web to deliver effective online marketing solutions for our clients.
- Like Matt, Robert is something of a family-man, enjoying a shared love of music along with his wife Linda and son, Tommy.
"If you think there's a paradigm, you're living in the wrong one."