We don't make you pay a deposit or retainer to get started, nor do we make you sign long term contracts!
To ensure uninterrupted service, your credit card will be automatically charged every 30 days as long as your subscription is active. And it’s risk-free — you can cancel future recurring billing cycles at any time!
- 30-day Recurring Billing orders must be placed online.
- Clients with fees greater than $998/month must cancel services in writing, 30 days before their next billing period.
- No portion of the subscription fee is refundable; however, you may cancel future billings by:
- Logging into your Marketing Portal and cancelling future recurring payments prior to your next billing date.
- Notifying The Marketing Agency no later than three business days prior to the expiration of your current billing cycle by:
- Calling us at: 1 (888) 324-6057 and stating you wish to cancel services.
- Submitting a Ticket in your Marketing Portal that states clearly that you wish to: "Cancel Services."
Despite other Marketing Agencies that require 6-month to yearly contracts, our unique operational system allows us to provide you with 30-day blocks of no-obligation services!
Why We Don't Provide Refunds
Many internet users are used to dealing with automated software subscriptions that can easily be cancelled, and payments refunded. We, on the other hand, immediately deploy virtual, physical and financial resources to each client that signs up.
When a Client first signs up, we work as quickly as possibly to create a marketing program that will get in front of their target market and convert leads in paying customers.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Studying their company, industry, market and competition
- Building out their Marketing Portal with customized metrics for their particular Key Performance Indicators
- Writing Special Offers, Ads, Emails, Articles, etc. in the interest of getting on front of their target market and converting them into customers
- Sending customized requests based on the logins and additional information we need to be successful
We don't ask you to sign a long-term contract, but we do ask that you respect our need to get paid for the work you agree to when you allow each billing cycle to pass by, uninterrupted.
Because of the confidential nature of the work we do to ensure our Clients' collective success, we DO NOT provide a blueprint in terms of how we execute services.
However, due to the amount of work we do on your behalf, and the notification emails you receive from our team as we complete each task, it is clear to see we have a number of people working on your account, each day, every day, from the day you first sign up.
Still have questions?
Give us a call at (888) 324-6057 to talk to one of our marketing experts.